A Wedding Film is Worth the Investment:
First off, congrats to all the newly engaged couples out there! This is such an exciting time in your lives, and we hope you enjoy every minute of it! As you start looking for vendors and budgeting out your wedding, we wanted to give you a little insight as to why a wedding film is so worth the investment!
A Wedding Film is the first thing cut from the wedding budget, yet the number one regret a couple has after a wedding if they decided not to get one. The very thought of a couple not having a wedding film to document their wedding day makes us beyond sad. So many moments and memories lost, so here is our pitch! Take what you like and leave the rest!
1. Who is at your wedding sadly may not be here ten years from now. Over our ten years in business we have had 10 couples lose someone unexpectedly after the wedding. For many of those couples, their wedding day was the last time they ever saw that person and heard their voice. Can you even imagine not hearing your mom’s words to you as she zipped you into your dress? Or your dad’s toast to you on your wedding day? Or what your groom says to you the moment he first sees you in your dress? Lost, lost, and lost if you opt out of a wedding film. We hate to be morbid, but it is a truth. Document the day… No matter the curve balls life throws us you will be so glad to have a video record of those who were with you that day.
2. Of course you are going to have a Photographer on your wedding day. But Photos and a Wedding Film go hand in hand. A Photographer will give you snapshots of moments. We will give you the sound and motion from those moments. Together we are your memory team giving you multiple facets and angles of the day. We have never had a couple say to us that they had too many memories of their wedding day. As soon as people find out what we do for a living, inevitably the ones who didn’t have a cinematographer at their wedding always say to us, “That was our biggest regret.. I so wish we had a wedding film. We decided against it and I wish we hadn’t.” I have never had someone say to me, “I wish we didn’t invest in a wedding film.” Even if it wasn’t a great film, they are still glad they have it.
3. The day goes beyond super fast. The morning after your wedding you will discuss with your spouse how amazing it was and you will both agree that it went by lightening fast. And if you decided to invest in a wedding film you will have a sense of peace in knowing that you have that memory forever, but also that you will soon get to re-live that day when the film is finished. We will show you in your film, parts of the day, that you never knew existed. You will get to see your day from a completely different angle. You will get to re-live it like it is brand new again and that is priceless.
4. You will want this memory if you decide to have a family. While it may not be on the radar now, having a family might be in the picture one day and you will regret deeply not being able to share the day of your wedding with your future children. They will want to see what life was like before they came along. A wedding film is such a special memory to share with them.
5. In this day and age with all of the technology it just makes sense. Wedding films can now be easily shared with family and friends. You want those that attended and those that couldn’t to be able to share in the memories, still be able to through your wedding film. Wedding films are nothing like they used to be, they are high quality productions now. They are a customized story of your wedding day, fabulous, and a must have in your wedding budget.